ThermoSpa Hot Tub Products
ThermoSpas hot tubs are built with quality parts to provide you with the most reliable spa on the market. Unlike most other brands, ThermoSpas uses high-density insulation panels as opposed to foam insulation, which helps keep the water in your tub hotter longer to save you energy. They also make their heaters out of stainless steel instead of titanium, allowing the heater itself to last longer.
The company offers several different designs and colors that you can further customize. Some of the hot tubs available from ThermoSpas include:
- Aquatic Series: This series of hot tubs showcase sleek designs and the latest innovations in spa technology. The Aquatic Series from ThermoSpas has models in three, four, and five seat options.
- Designer Series: The most popular product line that ThermoSpas has to offer, hot tubs in the Designer Series are mid-ranged spas that offer unparalleled comfort. Models in this series typically come in four, five, and six seater options.
- Exercise Spas: Designed specifically with hydrotherapy in mind, these hot tubs provide the ability to exercise and recuperate. Models such as the Spa Trainer Swim Spa allow users to swim against a constant current, while the Olympian is essentially three hot tubs in one.
Get Free Price Quotes
How Much Do Hot Tubs From ThermoSpa Cost?
The price of a ThermoSpas hot tub is largely dependent on the features that you choose and the size of your spa. Costs can start as low as $4,000 – $5,000 and increase to upwards of $20,000. What follows is a general pricing guide of specific models and their features to provide an idea of what you can expect to spend on your ThermoSpas hot tub.
- The ThermoSpas Sparta Spa Triton Deluxe is a mid-range hot tub that comes with built-in LED lights, hard cover, purification system, and remote-controlled stereo and waterfalls. Costs start at around $9,000 – $10,000
- The “Luxury” edition of the Sparta Spa Triton has similar remote control features, as well as 51 jets and lounge seating. Costs start around $11,000 – $12,000.
- The ThermoSpas Swim Trainer Spa is an exercise hot tub with a composite cabinet, two cover lifts with covers, a steel frame, three pumps, eight jets, and eight LED lights. Costs start around $12,000 – $14,000.
Again, these are the base prices of the units. Additional features do add to the cost, so it is important that you consider what each unit comes with and what needs to be added.
Additional Cost Considerations
One of the first additional cost consideration you will have is, of course, the price of add-ons and features. Additions such as automatic cover lifters and safety rails cost between $200 and $400. Customizing your lighting can cost another $100 to $300. Every non-stock feature you choose adds to the price in some way, so your wants must be taken into account when you are considering price.
Added features drive the cost of ThermoSpas hot tubs up, which may be off-putting for some prospective buyers. But another thing you need to consider is the quality of ThermoSpas hot tubs. The company has been committed to providing their customers with the highest quality spas from the very beginning and works hard to establish relationships based on that. The company also has a 10-year equipment replacement warranty, a “No-fault” 10-year warranty on all electronic components, and a 20-year structural warranty.