Bobcat Mini Excavators
Bobcat is one of the largest providers of construction equipment in the world, with a network of over 1,000 dealers across more than 100 countries. The company is committed to producing durable, reliable products, with its mini excavators being no exception.
Designed to offer better performance in a lighter, smaller package, mini excavators from Bobcat feature consistent power delivered to attachments as well as improved digging performances and hydraulic systems. The company’s M-Series is supported by slew brakes that stabilize and keep the load from shifting on inclines. These models also have an x-frame undercarriage that makes cleanup easier and offers more ground clearance.
The Bobcat Advantage
Choosing a Bobcat mini excavator means choosing all of the advantages that come with the Bobcat name. All mini excavators from Bobcat offer multiple dig depths and configurations, as well as:
- Advanced hydraulics: Bobcat mini excavators feature hydraulics that deliver consistent oil flow to all functions, which provides a smoother ride that gets the job done faster.
- Improved performance: Closed center valves, cushioned cylinders, load-sensing hydraulics, and piston pumps allow Bobcat mini excavators to deliver maximum control, power, and speed. The company’s machines are a perfect balance between horsepower and hydraulic systems.
- Improved visibility: A combination of side-positioned booms and houses that rotate a full 360 degrees mean mini excavators from Bobcat offer enhanced visibility. Rather than worry about positioning due to an obstructed or partially obstructed view, Bobcat lets you see exactly what you’re working with.
- Simple maintenance: Bobcat mini excavators have side access hoods and swing-open tailgates to offer easy access to the cooling system, engine, pump package, and valve bank. Maintaining your mini excavator has never been easier.
Get Free Price Quotes
How Much Does Renting a Bobcat Mini Excavator Cost?
The cost of renting a Bobcat mini excavator depends on the specifications of the machine, age of the machine, any add-ons or attachments, and the dealer you rent through. What follows is a general pricing guide to provide an idea of what you can expect to pay for when renting a Bobcat mini excavator:
- A Bobcat 324 has an average rental cost between $200 and $250 per day, between $830 and $1,000 per week, and between $2,250 and $3,000 per month.
- A Bobcat E42 has an average rental cost between $300 and $350 per day, between $1,300 and $1,400 per week, and between $3,000 and $3,750 per month.
- A Bobcat E55 has an average rental cost between $325 and $400 per day, between $1,450 and $1,550 per week, and between $3,450 and $4,000 per month.
- A Bobcat E32 has an average rental cost between $300 and $350 per day, between $1,400 and $1,500 per week, and between $3,750 and $4,200 per month.
Note that these costs do not include damage insurance, delivery, or environmental fees.
Bobcat Mini Excavator Features
Bobcat mini excavators offer several features that help with a variety of applications, some of which include:
- Angle blade: Bobcat’s angle blade provides an improved range of control, with the ability to be angled and vertically adjusted at the same time. It also allows operators to drive parallel to (and closer to) the trench.
- Automatic idle control: The M-Series of mini excavators from Bobcat include an automatic idle feature that lets operators take breaks without having to shut the machine off to cut down on noise. After 4 seconds of no use, idle feature is automatically engaged, with the throttle re-engaging once the engine is used again. This feature can also be turned off, if desired.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow selection: Some models of Bobcat mini excavator (primarily models E32-E50) feature selectable auxiliary hydraulics that allow the operator to choose from low flow (Aux1), medium flow (Aux2), and full flow (Aux3). This provides greater control across different applications.
- Extendable arm: There are also Bobcat models that offer an extendable arm option, which provides another 30″ of reach over standard arms. This is especially useful in confined areas that require additional reach.